The purely biological ingredients in Urine Off, with the help of enzymes and bacteria, also remove old urine stains and unpleasant smells - harmless to humans and animals! Both the hygiene spray and the carpet cleaner are perfume-free, so bad smells are not just camouflaged, but removed together with the stain. The pleasant citrus scent from Urine Off disappears as soon as the product is completely dry.
Unlike other cleaning products, the natural ingredients in Urine Off break down uric acid and urine substances. The stubborn uric acid crystals are destroyed and not just dried out or covered with fragrances. In this way, your cat can no longer smell urine, and it will therefore no longer be encouraged to urinate or mark in this place. In addition, Urine Off contains a so-called pheromone blocker, which also prevents your cat from marking again. The practical spray with atomizer is ideal for hard and soft surfaces such as walls, floors and joints. The carpet cleaner has an injection cap with which you can uncomplicatedly dose the urine remover and easily apply it to e.g. carpets, furniture and mattresses. Urine Off is produced in the USA and is here, due to its excellent effect, the odor and stain remover most often recommended by veterinarians. Urine Off odor and stain remover overview:
- Effective spray against urine stains and odor formation
- Also suitable for counteracting the urine marking of young and old cats
- 100% biological: Use harmless to humans and animals!
- Effective biotechnology: with enzymes and bacteria
- Without alcohol and solvents
- Effective effect:
- For fresh and dried spots
- Works on both hard and soft surfaces
- Also ideal for cleaning cat toilets
- Destroys the uric acid crystals:
- Solves the urine problem
- Even sensitive cat noses can no longer smell urine
- With pheromone blocker: Prevents your cat from marking again
- Perfume-free: Unpleasant odors are not just camouflaged by fragrances
- Light citrus scent: disappears as soon as the wet is dry
- Harmless to humans and animals
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Made in the USA
Instructions for use:
- Before use: Always test for color fastness in an inconspicuous place.
- Do not use additional detergents or shampoos.
- First, remove the urine from the soiled surface if it is still possible.
- Soft surfaces: Moisten the urine stain (and any underlying materials) with Urine Off and let it dry. Repeat the process if necessary. Rinse the treated area with clean water and dry the treated area with a cloth.
- Hard surfaces: Spray the area thoroughly with Urine Off and let it dry. Then wipe the area with a cloth or paper. Then rinse the area with clean water.
- Items that can be washed : Moisten the dirty surface with Urine Off and let it work for approx. 15 - 30 minutes. Then wash the item. If the item is particularly dirty, it can be moistened with Urine Off and left overnight in a plastic bag before being washed.
- Cat litter boxes: Clean and dry the cat litter box as usual. Spray the cat toilet completely with Urine Off and let it work for approx. 30 minutes. Wipe off the excess spray with a paper towel.
- For fresh stains, it is usually enough to let Urine Off work for a few minutes.
- For dried-on spots, cover them with plastic wrap after they have been treated with Urine Off, then let Urine Off work overnight. Then remove the plastic film and let the treated areas air dry. Then apply Urine Off again, let it work for a few minutes. Multiple rounds may be necessary.
Urine Off Odor and Stain Remover Spray