Royal Canin French Bulldog Puppy is a complete complete food developed for French Bulldog puppies from 8 weeks to 12 months.
A puppy must have the necessary support in its young years. That's why Royal Canin French Bulldog Puppy contains easily digestible, high-quality proteins that, together with prebiotics and fiber, help your puppy's digestive system and help keep the intestinal flora healthy and natural.
Royal Canin French Bulldog Puppy is a healthy and delicious food that your puppy will be happy to sink his teeth into. The food helps to give your little puppy important support for his young and not fully developed immune system. The feed is supplemented with an exclusive combination of antioxidants and vitamins and minerals that help to strengthen the development of healthy bones and joints.
With this dog food, Royal Canin has ensured that your dog gets a meal that is both healthy and delicious at the same time. Royal Canin French Bulldog Puppy contains food pellets adapted to the small bulldog puppy's special jaws and teeth, while omega-3 fatty acids in the food help the puppy maintain a beautiful and shiny coat.
- Easily digestible puppy food.
- Provides good stool quality and natural intestinal flora.
- Contains important vitamins and antioxidants that strengthen the immune system.
- Omega-3 fatty acids provide healthy skin and a beautiful coat.
- Uniquely shaped pellets adapted to the dog's bite and jaws.
- When your French Bulldog puppy is older than 12 months, we recommend switching to Royal Canin French Bulldog Adult.
Royal Canin French Bulldog Puppy is a healthy and delicious dry food that takes the puppy's special needs into account.